Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ch. 4 Text

The text in Chapter 4 provides excellent strategies for researching a topic. I feel like the planning and researching ideas will help a lot with our next paper. I found one of the pictures to be kind of funny, Figure 4.11 on page 81. I have never seen this image, but I thought it was rather comical. It basically says that this man gave up his body so we can have big, gas-sucking vehicles. I know in real life it is not funny but that was my first impression of it. As with the last paper, the hypothesis/thesis will probably be the most difficult. It is hard to sum up an entire paper with one sentence. Generating research questions will take some creativity but I sure it will be very beneficial to our next assignment considering we are using multiple sources and possibly images. The free-writing/ 3 paragraph system is also useful when preparing for a large essay. All these tools with be beneficial to the construction of my next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment