Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chapter 6: Outlines

The first outline in Chapter 6 is the most similar to what I am used to. I usually try to pick topics and then look at what information I have collected for the subheadings. I did not realize the sources can be added into the outline also. I think the example of Chai's outline will be very helpful because I need to write out the argument and such as I go along. Writing out the arguments will help the paper flow easier and not be random topics. It always helps to get opinions from others through peer review. They can help refresh or create a new topic to incorporate. The working draft outline seems a bit long and drawn out. It's basically just the draft. The revision examples in this chapter are also really helpful. Outlines in general help me collect my ideas which I sometimes have difficulty with. This type of organization is helpful for writing such a long paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment